Free Manicure/Pedicure ~ Who knew?

Check out Herbal Essences. The promotion states, “Free manicure or pedicure at participating salons with purchase of 2 specially marked Herbal Essence shampoo or conditioner products.”

At Fry’s, Herbal Essence shampoos and conditioners were priced $2.50 each. (Outrageous if you ask me; they are usually free J) Currently, when you buy 3 Proctor and Gamble items at Fry’s, you get an instant $3 off your shopping order.

Let’s work the math. Purchase 6 bottles of shampoo/conditioner.
Total cost: $15.00.
Then, you would get $6 off because of the P&G promotion.

So far: $9.00

Then, add manufacturer coupons ($3 off two Herbal Essences shampoos or conditioners were in the P&G inserts a couple of weeks ago) If you have 3 coupons, add those to the mix.

$9.00 – (3) $3 off coupons = $0.00

That’s right FREE. So, as I said before, Herbal Essences is running a manicure/pedicure promotion, so I chose the bottles at the store that were marked with the promotions label.

At the end of the day, I have spent about $1.22 (I can’t get around paying the tax for the items) and I will mail in my receipt and receive 2 vouchers that I can use for either pedicures or manicures.

This was a deal I couldn’t resist!!!

No comments: