Swagbucks.com

So a couple of months ago, I read about swagbucks.com on someone’s blog. The blogger claimed that by using swagbucks.com instead of google, she was earning swagbucks that she could redeem for gift cards. I have to admit, I was skeptical.

So, I signed up and wanted to experiment to see how much of a hassle it was and if it really was worth it. I added swagbucks.com to my bookmarks and began using it for my search engine of choice. It took a little while to figure out the system. You don’t get swagbucks every time you search. They are random. Sometimes I get nothing, sometimes I get 1, 3 or 5 swagbucks.

I have figured out that by making a small change to my search engine, I am able to earn gift cards. Just so you know, this will not make you rich overnight or make it so that you can quit you job. It’s a slow and steady process, but if you don’t mind just changing your search engine, its worth it.

So, far, I have enough points for a $5 Amazon.com gift card. I know, your heart probably just skipped a beat. A whole $5, but I am going to keep pressing on because you know me, I am saving up for the Starbucks gift card!

If you try it out, you can sign up here. Make sure you come back and leave comments and let me know what you think.

No comments: