So have I totally met all of my goals? No.
Have I tried really hard? Yes.
So to prove how hard I have been working - here are some of the important things I have taken care of over the past week:
- Went to Kohl's; purchased new workout clothes (You can't expect me to wear last year's yoga pants to workout in the comfort of my own home.)
- Perfected my workout drink (Crystal Light Lemonade, Tea, and Sugar Free Raspberry Syrup)
- Total Calories burned on these activities: No idea.
- The workout clothes are not making it any easy to get through the Wii Zumba class. However, I do feel a little better about wearing them.
- If you do not have any type of rhythm, you can fake it. (I got the Zumba Master award today and there was no way I was keeping up with all the beats.)
- My kids are going to hold me accountable. When I skipped the other day, both Son and Daughter made it a point to ask why I was not doing Zumba. Who knew that a six and four year old would be my accountability partners?