Time to Get Serious


Last week, my sister became engaged. Yippee for here - not so yippee for me. This weekend we went shopping to look at dresses. Every single one she put on was amazing.  On the other hand, trying on bridesmaid dresses was not as much fun.

It isn't the choice of dress. My sister has got great taste. It wasn't that I ate some bad Indian food before we went in. Here's the thing - - I think it may be time to take Weight Watchers seriously. I have been starting eating the right way every Monday for about two months and oddly enough, eating well one day a week is just not going to cut it. (Surprising, right?)

So I am pretty sure that I have until the end of August to get myself together and actually look presentable walking down the aisle. 

So here's the plan:
  • Weight Watchers strictly - NO CHEATING
  • Just Dance 3 or my Zumba workout with the Wii at least 3 days a week
  • YRG (Yoga for Real Guys) LOL with Husband at least three mornings a week
You know that Starbucks and I have had a bit of a love/hate relationship for many years. I think it may be time to say goodbye to my frequent enjoyment of Iced, Venti, Nonfat, Chai Tea. Today, I chose a Trenta Black Tea (with no sweetener) instead. Maybe once a week I can do a Chai, but honestly, this could be a large part of the problem. 


Okay, fine. It was also the Banana Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake too. I admit it.

So we will see how it goes. I thought about taking before and after photos but I swear, the thought of before pictures absolutely chills me to the bone. I am afraid that seeing a photo up close and personal to my own cellulite may not motivate me. It may paralyze me!

So here I go --- another goal to add to the mix but one that will be well worth it!

Photo by: Broken Piggy Bank's photo stream on Flickr.


No comments: