Opening Remarks

I have wanted to start a blog for a while now, but so many things kept standing in the way. Actually, to be more accurate, I have been standing in my own way. I worry about whether or not what I have to say will be interesting enough, whether or not it will be perceived the right way and even how people will view me after I open up a little and let them see inside.

So, after much thought and reflection, I have decided to push these worries and concerns out of the way and jump in with both feet. For those of you that know me, this is way out of character! I am such a planner and such a worrier that usually, stepping out into the unknown would not be something that I would consider under any circumstances. But I'm trying to make some changes and see things in a different way.

So here goes. I would love to be able to write about my experiences being a stay at home with two children, my endeavor to do a better job with finances, my couponing hobby, and finally, my journey to becoming the person that I believe I was meant to be.

1 comment:

missmaggie said...

You are so awesome!! I can't wait to read your blog. I know it will be great.

L