How To Post A Comment on this Blog

**This morning while walking with my mom, I mentioned that I had written something about how to post comments on this blog and that I would be posting it just for her and ACDC. Please note, she figured it out herself and posted comments on the entry below. This is what I get for using sarcasm with my mom.**

Apparently, there are a few of you out there that can’t figure out how to leave comments. You know who you are. You keep emailing me and letting me know that you can’t figure out how to leave comments. And so, here is my solution. Here is:

Leaving a Comment on a Blog 101

1. Click on the link that has a number and then the word comment at the end of a blog entry.
2. Leave your comment by typing letters that will form words which will then create sentences in the box to the right.
3. When you are done, you can choose which “identity” you want to use to post your comments. You may want to sign up with blogger and create a profile. You can also select Name/URL and put your name. (P.S. Mom, please don’t put Mom. You have to put something like “This Real Mommy’s Mom” or “The Original Real Mommy” or you can be wild and crazy) ACDC, you have already been given a name. Just use that one.
4. Then click on Publish Your Comments.

I have been told that some of you are clicking on Comments, but nothing is coming up. In that case, I think it is your computer or the network you are on. In that case, please call the IT department at work and let them know that you are having a technical crisis and you need to have something fixed by the end of the day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

2. Leave your comment by typing letters that will form words which will then create sentences in the box to the right.

khwkjahoriueykhlndhbanjyiowjerlkj ajkhoew

It doesn't seem to be forming words when I do that. Help!!!!!!!!!!

This Real Mommy said...

Aren't you the funny one!!