Did you think I had fallen off the face of the earth? I have to admit, there were a few times this week, when I thought maybe I had!
I am back and ready to catch up. So, here we go. I have to admit, I have sort of been dreading this chapter. Isn’t there another way? Can’t I just will my body into being great? Isn’t there an easy way that requires less effort? Already my attitude is not matching up with the chapter.
Okay gals – inspire me . . .
Here are my goals for the week:
1. Work out three times. One – walking, Two and Three – yoga at home with the tape. (I used to walk a lot more, but preschool has gotten in the way. I know, I know, no excuses, but I just wanted to let you know J) Also, as an added bonus, if I am feeling wild and crazy – at least one workout on the WiiFit. (Again, I know, I know, I have the coolest way to work out ever and I am not using it. I need a lecture!!!)
2. Next Sunday, schedule three workouts in my planner and make them my Hot Iron Task for those days.
3. Next Sunday, meal plan for the week. (As far as this week goes, make a plan for the rest of the week starting tomorrow.)
4. Portion control – Need I say more?
5. Journal about the topics that are listed in the Momstown book.
How is it going for everyone else?