Tuesday's Hot Iron Task

Would you believe that I haven't finished the laundry yet? I have an excuse - - but it is a lame one. I went shopping with all my coupons for some killer deals. I know, I know, I still should have done the one thing I set out to do. I am way too easily distracted.

Okay, I am doing all of this on the blog to hold myself accountable, and so, you may now lecture me on seting something as a priority and remind me how important it is to complete tasks. . . .

And so, today I am going to try to finish up the laundry and the ironing. And, if it kills me, I am going to go through the night before routine!

4 comments:

missmaggie said...

You better get on it or I will have to come over there and kick your butt!! Ha ha. I didn't get my laundry done either so you can yell at me too. :)

This Real Mommy said...

Thanks for keeping the lecture kind! (ha ha) I am finally done!!

missmaggie said...

Well you are better than me. I put a load in the washer but it stopped about an hour ago and I haven't transferred it to the dryer. In my own defense I did complete 2 homework assignments. Be proud of me. :)

Anonymous said...

I never have ALL of my Laundry done. I think that is impossible with two kids.