Out of the Mouths of Strangers

I keep hearing from family and friends that I need to teach a class on saving money couponing. Each time someone asks, I think it sounds like a great idea, but I never really pursue it.

And so, Sunday, I am checking out at Walgreens and the cashier is watching all the items that I am buying and the amount that I am paying. (Lots of items – for very little money) She insists that I teach a class to show other people how to do this. I just smile. She keeps at it. She talks about all of the people that she things would benefit from it (i.e. the retirement community down the street) and talks about the economy and how important this information is. By the time she is done talking, I am inspired.

So, thank you Walgreens Beauty Counter Consultant. You have officially inspired me. I am putting together the presentation (with the help of my super cool sister who is awesome with a computer!) I am planning to take over the world, one couponing class at a time.

No comments: