Walgreens: EasySaver Rebates


Walgreens' EasySaver rebate program
is another easy way to save. The monthly catalogs can usually be found at the front of the store near or beside the weekly ads. You can also find the catalogs online.

Walgreens recently updated their program to allow its customers to enter their rebates online. This saves so much time, it is easier to track, and you in some cases you can receive you rebate in less than a week. (This will not be the case if this is your first time requesting a rebate – just to clarify.)

You can start saving by purchasing each of the free after rebates items. Let’s say you wanted to start this month. You would go to the store and purchase the following items:

Therabreath Started Kit (rebate up to $10.99)
Herbert’s Fully Loaded Chocolate Bars (rebate up to 99 cents)
Nature Made RX Essentials Pack (30 or 60 pack) (rebate up to $9.99)

SAVE YOUR RECEIPT! It is very important to save the receipt. Am I repeating myself? You need the receipt to claim you rebate and there is nothing worse than buying these things and then loosing track of the receipt. Did I mention you should save your receipt?

So, now the easy part. You can log onto the Walgreens EasySaver rebate website and create an account. This is very easy and should take under 10 minutes. You need an email address (this is the way they will contact you about your rebate. After creating a username and password, you are ready to log in and enter your receipt. Easy, Easy!

You can add to your rebate as many times as you want during the month; then when you are ready, you can request your rebate. You can request a check, although I am not sure how long it will take to arrive. I can’t remember the last time I requested a check. I usually request my rebate in the form of a gift card because Walgreens will add an additional 10% to your rebate. For me, the extra 10% covers the tax and the gift card is a great idea because I know that I will be making other purchases at Walgreens.

The first time you choose a rebate in the form of a gift card, it may take a little while to come in the mail, but on the upside, when you request your rebate for the next month, you can just have the money added to your current gift card. This can take as little as four days and then, you are ready to shop again. (And yes, if you are wondering, I have it down to a science. I request my rebate and I know just about the exact time that the card will be loaded. It’s part of my job. Ha, Ha)

No comments: