Wii Fit

We finally got our Wii Fit today! We had been waiting for a little over a month now. It is just as good as I thought it would be. We are all set up and have done the "Body Test" to see where we are as far as fitness, BMI and weight. Let's just say that it was eye opening and interesting.

The funniest part so far? Son was so excited when it arrived. He had no idea what it was, but he knew it belonged to the Wii and he wanted to try it. My sister came over and we set it up, but it took a little while to figure it all out. Then we started the Body Test and Son was beside himself with excitement.

So, he has a set of cardboard building blocks that we play with often. I pulled out the red one (shaped much like the Wii Fit board)and set him up with it. I put it in front of the tv, right beside mine. Everything I did, he did. It was the funniest thing. I have to admit, I was pretty impressed by how long he could hold himself in the tree position.

Tonight, before bed, he put his block away and let me know he will get out his board in the morning so we can work out.

Daughter was another story. She just wanted to stomp on it. So when she finally realized that wasn't going to happen, she just walked around the family room with her hands up in the air. I guess that was her version of the tree position.

I will get out a full review after we have used it for a while.

No comments: